Eventeem is a promotional and event staffing agency, based in Cardiff but providing services throughout the UK. We staff a variety of events for our clients including for experiential activations, instore promotions, product sampling, exhibitions and conferences. We provide a bespoke staffing service which enables us to match the right staff to each booking in terms of their personality, skills and experience.
Eventeem is a vibrant and growing agency in a dynamic and exciting industry, working with some of the world’s leading brands across automotive, FMCG, technology and sports. We provide staff at high profile events and sporting fixtures including Goodwood Festival of Speed, UEFA Champions League, Grand Designs and the Good Food Show.
We require a Client Engagement and Marketing Executive to join our busy agency team, to assist business growth through the use of traditional and digital marketing channels, industry research and lead generation. The role will provide tangible experience across the sales and marketing landscape and will suit someone that is looking to start or progress their career in a B2B environment.
To succeed in this role you must be energetic, determined and have a positive attitude, taking satisfaction from completing tasks on time and to a high standard. We are looking for a candidate that is trustworthy, reliable who will feel at home in a close-knit team. A background in sales and/or marketing would be of benefit, however full training will be provided in-house, supported by external training as required by the successful candidate.
Marketing responsibilities will include:
- Managing the agency social media accounts
- Creating relevant and engaging blog articles
- Searching for guest blog post opportunities on relevant third-party websites
- Maintaining the agency website
- Researching and reading trade press and industry awards
Client engagement responsibilities will include:
- Identifying prospects for the agency to target with new business activity
- Conducting initial sales activity via email and over the phone
- Determining lead quality and arranging sales appointments for the agency manager
- Implementing email marketing campaigns targeting new and existing customers
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Display a friendly yet professional telephone manner
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to progress in the role
- Possess effective time management and organisational skills
- Have minimum GCSE grade C in English
- Have strong IT skills
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org