Eventeem is a promotional and event staffing agency, based in Cardiff but providing services throughout the UK. We staff a variety of events for our clients including for experiential activations, instore promotions, product sampling, exhibitions and conferences. We provide a bespoke staffing service which enables us to match the right staff to each booking in terms of their personality, skills and experience.
Eventeem is a vibrant and growing agency in a dynamic and exciting industry, working with some of the world’s leading brands across automotive, FMCG, technology and sports. We provide staff at high profile events and sporting fixtures including Goodwood Festival of Speed, UEFA Champions League, Grand Designs and the Good Food Show.
We require an exceptional candidate to join our busy agency team in the newly formed role of Recruitment & Employee Marketing Manager. The successful applicant will support us in establishing and promoting a strong employer brand, helping to attract top talent to the agency, specifically within our casual workforce (promotional and event staff).
You will achieve this by spearheading our temporary recruitment efforts, creating engaging content and building steadfast relationships with our existing and new casual workers. You will reach out to both online and offline communities to promote the agency and our vacancies, crafting engaging job descriptions, ensuring our work opportunities are presented attractively to the target audience and remain front of mind in a competitive market.
To succeed in this role you must be energetic, determined and have a positive attitude, taking satisfaction in your role as the gatekeeper of quality recruitment across the agency. We are looking for a candidate that is trustworthy, reliable and who will feel at home in a close-knit team.
The role would suit someone with a couple of years recruitment experience that may be looking for something a little different, or a recent graduate looking for an exciting and unique career opportunity. Equally, the opportunity could suit someone that has worked in the promotional/event staffing industry as a casual worker and is looking to step into a full-time position.
Overall, we are looking for a conscientious and motivated people person who has the drive and tenacity required to make a success of this new role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and promoting the reasons why our agency staff like to work for us, using these insights to craft our employer brand.
- Developing content that illustrates the benefits of working for the agency, sharing this with relevant audiences through our agency blog, social media channels and through email marketing.
- Shaping the profile of our ideal candidate, ensuring our recruitment strategies address the right audience.
- Engaging with Universities and attending careers/freshers’ fairs to encourage new applicants to the agency and promote open vacancies.
- Attending consumer shows and events throughout the UK, where you can headhunt ideal new candidates for the agency.
- Promoting our agency social media pages as a platform for job advertising and increasing our following on each, specifically Facebook and Instagram.
- Taking ownership of the quality control of our casual workforce, managing new applications and ensuring our stringent recruitment practices are applied at all times, and that only the best candidates are accepted onto our books.
- Regularly interviewing new candidates, both over the phone and face to face.
- Building strong relationships with our casual workforce.
- Assisting the client services team in pushing open vacancies, resolving grievances and implementing incentives.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Display a friendly, captivating, yet professional manner, with an ability to build rapport instantly
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to put their own stamp on the role
- Possess effective storytelling and sales skills, required to engage candidates in our opportunities
- Be a creative thinker and be able to develop the channels through which we reach our audience
- Have strong IT skills and a good command of the English language
- People management and/or recruitment experience would be beneficial
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org